When you have a lot of Inventories, Reports2Go will save you time
Reports2Go is a free app that anybody can download from Google Play or the App Store to a mobile or tablet and use when carrying out inspections of tenanted properties. Whether you are a landlord with a lot of properties or a managing agent looking after many landlords, carrying out inventory checks is an essential but nonetheless time-consuming job which has to be done on a regular basis. Additionally, you should undertake a check-in report, a check-out at the end of tenancy report and mid-term checks whilst the tenancy is in progress.
The frequency of mid-term checks is a matter of preference: some agents think once a year is enough, others every six months usually most will start with the first after three months and then continue with their regular interval. Whatever the interval, these checks can take up a lot of time, so anything that you can do to speed up the process has to be a benefit.
Reports2Go can be used in two ways. You can use it in text mode and enter observations using the keyboard as you go from room to room. Our Intelligent Keyboard Engine (IKETM) makes helpful suggestions for the descriptions. The report will be ready to download when you are back at the office. This is miles better than having to use a clip board and biro! With the pen and paper method, you still have to type up and prepare the report when back. Effectively, you are doing the work twice. With the Reports2Go app you simply upload it to our servers and in a few minutes it will be available in your portal.
If you prefer, you can use the audio mode. It’s like using your phone/tablet as a Dictaphone. It reduces time spent at the property. Of course, you do have to type up the report when you get back to the office. Our portal supports a mode where all the recorded audio is presented in convenient interface that allows you to listen and play faster/slower while you type.
Better still, if you use audio mode and have a lot of inventories to carry out you can let our staff type up your reports for you for a small fee. This leaves you free to carry out inventories and you will get all your reports typed up, saving you a considerable amount of time.
Dan, 06 December 2019
- The Importance of an Inventory for Tenants
- Things to note when conducting Check-In/Check-Out reports
- Our App saves a huge amount of time carrying out Inventories
- 5 Handy Screening Topics for New Tenants
- Busting Property Management Myths
- Six Money-Saving Tips for Landlords
- Rules for Tenants and Pets in 2021 - What are the Changes?
- As a Landlord you need to carry out Interim inspections
- Giving your Feedback on an Inventory as a Tenant
- Inventories made easy with Reports2Go
- New to Letting? What you should know about Property Reports
- Three Pillars of Good Property Management
- How can PropTech reduce your Property Inventory burden?
- Choosing the right Rental Management Strategy
- Some Tips for Promoting your Letting Agency Business
- The Importance of an Inventory to you as a Tenant
- Some Ideas to Consider in Order to Reduce your Overheads
- Legislation Concerning Landlords and Tenants is Constantly Changing
- What’s your Property Management approach?
- How to maintain a Positive Relationship with your Tenant
- How important is a Condition Report?
- Tools for New Landlords and Property Managers
- The Check-in Process in the Reports Cycle
- Doing an Inventory: Part 5 - Enhancing the Report
- Doing an Inventory: Part 4 - Finishing Up
- Doing an Inventory: Part 3 - Describing Items
- Doing an Inventory: Part 2 - At the Property
- How to do an Inventory: Part 1 - Preparation
- All you need to know about Property Reports as a Tenant
- Use the FREE Reports2Go App to Speed-up Inventories
- Using on-board Dictation Software for Reports
- A guide to Inventory, Check-In, and Check-Out reports
- Reasons for Landlords to carry out Mid-term Inspections
- How to Carry out an Inventory Quickly, Accurately, and Easily
- What does an Inventory Clerk do, and should I hire one?
- Inventory – A Guide for Tenants
- Things to keep in mind when conducting a Check-in Report
- Free Schedule of Condition - Why You Need it
- End-of-Tenancy clean? All you need to know
- Reports During Covid - 19 Restrictions
- Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- How to avoid Deposit Angst with the Reports2Go app
- The Importance of the Reports2Go App for Inventories
- All about the Reports2Go App
- The Importance of an Inventory for a Tenant
- Dictation makes for a much faster and more Accurate Inventory
- How the Reports2Go app works
- Free Property App
- Completely Free App
- Tenant Fees Act and Inventories
- When you have a lot of Inventories, Reports2Go will save you time
- Periodic Inspections and why they are good idea
- Inventory meets the 21st century with Reports2Go
- Our App saves you a lot of time on Mid-Term inspections
- What is an inventory and why have one?
- Text Mode
- Audio Mode
- Our Inventory App
- Inventory Associations
- The life cycle of a Report