Inventories made easy with Reports2Go
When you are a landlord or lettings agent one of the most tedious, yet essential, jobs is to undertake an inventory, check-in, check-outs and mid- term reports. Of course, not only do you have to undertake these reports, but they need to be accurate and detailed because your clients are relying on you to get it right and so that know that their tenant’s deposit is managed well from the outset.
Ideally, the tenant should be present when you undertake inventory because you can both agree on the condition of everything and if there are any items that have scratches, dents, and so on, so that while an appliance may function perfectly well you are both aware of the damage and it will go into your inventory report. With the tenant present, neither side can make spurious claims later on. However, that is not always possible and especially so in the current state of affairs with the pandemic.
Of course, some matters could be handled at check-in but usually the tenant is in a hurry to move in and they have other things on their mind on the day of moving in. So generally, a few days grace is given to the tenant to report back anything they spot.
You also need to carry out mid-term inspections. How often you do so is up to you, but many start out with an initial one at three months moving on to every six months thereafter.
Many agents with a large portfolio of properties will have a member of staff dedicated to property reports or be outsourcing all of their work. With tenant fees legislation in place now, this can be an expensive process.
Our inventory app at Reports2Go is there to help you reduce the number of hours spent on reports while at the same time increasing accuracy.
You can download our app from Google Play or the App Store to your mobile or to a tablet. This makes taking inventory so much easier. You can use the app in one of two different modes either text or audio.
In text mode you simply type up your notes as you go from room to room and when you have finished the inventory you upload it to your portal on our server and in a few minutes it will be ready for you to download.
Crucially, the Reports2Go app will ensure that your inventory is complete and that you don’t miss anything. As you go from one room to the next, the app will prompt you to look out for things in that room, whether it is the kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom, living room, and so on.
The best part about all this, apart from the huge amount of time it will save you?
It’s all FREE!
That’s right. It costs you nothing to us the Reports2Go app!
However, we do have some optional extras, for example, if you want to enhance the report with your own Ts and Cs and logo.
If you prefer to outsource, and your property is in and around Cambridge, you can use us! We offer inventory services in Cambridge.
Yes, our inventory services in Cambridgemean that we will do everything for you so you don’t have to worry about inventory at all. They are really easy to use. All you do is click on the Inventory Service link on our website, click a few boxes, and you will then see the fee that we charge for that particular inventory. Then simply click on Book Now.
Gary, 05 March 2021
- Property Inventory App? What can I expect for my money?
- How inventory clerk software can help your business
- The advantages of using Voice Technology for Property Reports
- What goes into a Condition Report?
- Things to consider when compiling a Property Inventory
- Do I Need a Property Inventory?
- The Importance of Check-In and Check-Out Reports
- Our Dictation Software makes creating Inventory Reports so much faster
- Why you need to carry out Interim Inspections of your BTL
- Creating an Inventory is a critical task for a Managing Agent
- An Inventory Guide for Tenants
- Our App makes creating a Schedule of Condition so much faster and more Accurate
- Some tips for Landlords carrying out Property Inspections
- Creating an Inventory is one of the most Important Tasks for a Managing Agent
- What should you check for when Inspecting your Rental Property?
- How to Hire an Inventory Clerk
- Is an Inventory Report needed for Unfurnished Properties?
- The Reasons why you should carry out a Mid-Tenancy Inspection
- The Perfect Inventory App for Landlords
- Check-In and Check-Out reports: What you need to know as a Tenant
- Carrying out Mid-Tenancy checks: What you Need to Know
- You’re not still living in the 20th Century, are you?
- What to check for when doing an Inventory Report
- Use Speech Recognition tools to reduce time doing Reports
- Our Dictation App saves you a Huge Amount of Time
- Mid-Tenancy Reports are Critical when Letting a Property
- There may be Errors in the Inventory Report
- Reports2Go: the 21st Century way of creating Property Reports
- How to do a Condition Report for your BTL
- The work of an Inventory Clerk can be exceedingly varied
- What should you check for when inspecting your Lettings Property?
- Some things you need to know about Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- The Reports2Go App makes Property Reports simple
- Why you should carry out Interim Inspections as a Landlord
- Why Check-In and Check-Out Reports are important for Tenants
- Some things to consider if you are thinking of buying a BTL
- The clever way for Letting Agents to create Property Reports
- Our FREE app makes Inventory Reports so much easier
- What to do if your Tenant has Damaged your Property?
- Inventory Reports and Check-Ins – are both really necessary?
- Who should pay for Property Cleaning - Tenants or Landlords?
- Is a Check-in Report Really Necessary?
- New plans and improved resolution for images
- Overheads of being a Landlord
- It is Critical that Inventory Reports are Accurate
- Mid-term Inspections of your BTL are Essential
- Minimising risks with proper tenant checks
- Making a Claim on a Tenant’s Deposit: What you need to consider
- The Importance of an Inventory for Tenants
- Things to note when conducting Check-In/Check-Out reports
- Our App saves a huge amount of time carrying out Inventories
- 5 Handy Screening Topics for New Tenants
- Busting Property Management Myths
- Six Money-Saving Tips for Landlords
- Rules for Tenants and Pets in 2021 - What are the Changes?
- As a Landlord you need to carry out Interim inspections
- Giving your Feedback on an Inventory as a Tenant
- Inventories made easy with Reports2Go
- New to Letting? What you should know about Property Reports
- Three Pillars of Good Property Management
- How can PropTech reduce your Property Inventory burden?
- Choosing the right Rental Management Strategy
- Some Tips for Promoting your Letting Agency Business
- The Importance of an Inventory to you as a Tenant
- Some Ideas to Consider in Order to Reduce your Overheads
- Legislation Concerning Landlords and Tenants is Constantly Changing
- What’s your Property Management approach?
- How to maintain a Positive Relationship with your Tenant
- How important is a Condition Report?
- Tools for New Landlords and Property Managers
- The Check-in Process in the Reports Cycle
- Doing an Inventory: Part 5 - Enhancing the Report
- Doing an Inventory: Part 4 - Finishing Up
- Doing an Inventory: Part 3 - Describing Items
- Doing an Inventory: Part 2 - At the Property
- How to do an Inventory: Part 1 - Preparation
- All you need to know about Property Reports as a Tenant
- Use the FREE Reports2Go App to Speed-up Inventories
- Using on-board Dictation Software for Reports
- A guide to Inventory, Check-In, and Check-Out reports
- Reasons for Landlords to carry out Mid-term Inspections
- How to Carry out an Inventory Quickly, Accurately, and Easily
- What does an Inventory Clerk do, and should I hire one?
- Inventory – A Guide for Tenants
- Things to keep in mind when conducting a Check-in Report
- Free Schedule of Condition - Why You Need it
- End-of-Tenancy clean? All you need to know
- Reports During Covid - 19 Restrictions
- Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- How to avoid Deposit Angst with the Reports2Go app
- The Importance of the Reports2Go App for Inventories
- All about the Reports2Go App
- The Importance of an Inventory for a Tenant
- Dictation makes for a much faster and more Accurate Inventory
- How the Reports2Go app works
- Free Property App
- Completely Free App
- Tenant Fees Act and Inventories
- When you have a lot of Inventories, Reports2Go will save you time
- Periodic Inspections and why they are good idea
- Inventory meets the 21st century with Reports2Go
- Our App saves you a lot of time on Mid-Term inspections
- What is an inventory and why have one?
- Text Mode
- Audio Mode
- Our Inventory App
- Inventory Associations
- The life cycle of a Report