Our App saves you a lot of time on Mid-Term inspections
As an established letting agent you no doubt have many landlords - and even more properties - on your books, as a lot of landlords have several properties. As part of the service you will be providing mid-term inspections to ensure the property is being looked after as per the tenant agreement.
Regular mid-term checks also allow the tenant to raise concerns about the fabric of the property and enable maintenance to be carried out well in advance of a minor issue becoming a major problem e.g. a leaking drain leading to water ingress.
Carrying out a regular mid-term checks can be a drain on resources but they have to be carried out. It’s important also not to inconvenience the tenant so a speedy inspection is paramount. However, in haste, important issues can be easily overlooked. This is where our Reports2Go free property inventory software comes in. Reports2Go we have developed an app that will save you a considerable amount of time when undertaking an inventory check. Not only that, to use the app is FREE!
Yes, we have created a free inventory report software that you can download from the App Store or from Google Play in order to make your life a whole lot simpler. It has many features developed over 10 years.
For mid-term inspections you just fill out a comprehensive but quick survey, take photographs of any items of concern, allow the tenant to provide feedback and alert the landlord to any pending maintenance. Quick and simple!
Gary, 24 September 2019
- New to Letting? What you should know about Property Reports
- Three Pillars of Good Property Management
- How can PropTech reduce your Property Inventory burden?
- Choosing the right Rental Management Strategy
- Some Tips for Promoting your Letting Agency Business
- The Importance of an Inventory to you as a Tenant
- Some Ideas to Consider in Order to Reduce your Overheads
- Legislation Concerning Landlords and Tenants is Constantly Changing
- What’s your Property Management approach?
- How to maintain a Positive Relationship with your Tenant
- How important is a Condition Report?
- Tools for New Landlords and Property Managers
- The Check-in Process in the Reports Cycle
- Doing an Inventory: Part 5 - Enhancing the Report
- Doing an Inventory: Part 4 - Finishing Up
- Doing an Inventory: Part 3 - Describing Items
- Doing an Inventory: Part 2 - At the Property
- How to do an Inventory: Part 1 - Preparation
- All you need to know about Property Reports as a Tenant
- Use the FREE Reports2Go App to Speed-up Inventories
- Using on-board Dictation Software for Reports
- A guide to Inventory, Check-In, and Check-Out reports
- Reasons for Landlords to carry out Mid-term Inspections
- How to Carry out an Inventory Quickly, Accurately, and Easily
- What does an Inventory Clerk do, and should I hire one?
- Inventory – A Guide for Tenants
- Things to keep in mind when conducting a Check-in Report
- Free Schedule of Condition - Why You Need it
- End-of-Tenancy clean? All you need to know
- Reports During Covid - 19 Restrictions
- Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- How to avoid Deposit Angst with the Reports2Go app
- The Importance of the Reports2Go App for Inventories
- All about the Reports2Go App
- The Importance of an Inventory for a Tenant
- Dictation makes for a much faster and more Accurate Inventory
- How the Reports2Go app works
- Free Property App
- Completely Free App
- Tenant Fees Act and Inventories
- When you have a lot of Inventories, Reports2Go will save you time
- Periodic Inspections and why they are good idea
- Inventory meets the 21st century with Reports2Go
- Our App saves you a lot of time on Mid-Term inspections
- What is an inventory and why have one?
- Text Mode
- Audio Mode
- Our Inventory App
- Inventory Associations
- The life cycle of a Report