New plans and improved resolution for images
Our Android and iOS apps are in a constant development cycle. We add new features, update internal infrastructure and technologies all the time.
The latest two updates have introduced very significant changes: one concerns pricing and the other image resolution.
Pay Ahead™ Plans
We have had a PAYG model right from the outset. You have been able to pay for enhancements such as own logo and Ts & Cs on a report-by-report basis for some time. Same applies to being able to edit a report, say, after having completed and sent it to the tenant. Often the tenant needs to have the report updated with missed items or existing damage. This is where the edit feature comes in – it allows you to update the report and regenerate it.
All PAYG features are convenient for occasional use but many of our customers have been asking for a pay one fee for a period feature. So, we have introduced one. We call these Pay Ahead™ plans. You pay ahead for a week, month or a year in one go. The interval can start at any time and will end 7, 30 or 365 days after the start date. During that interval all reports edits and enhancement are included for unlimited reports. This represents fantastic value over PAYG.
The second major feature that we have released, effective today, is the ability to change the resolution of images. We now offer three modes: Default, Low and High.
If you don’t change any settings, images will be captured at the Default setting. This setting is actually double the resolution of the previous default setting. So, we have improved the out-of-box resolution by a factor of two. The previous default is now the Low setting. The images taken in Low setting are smaller, so, if space is an issue, you might want to produce the report with Low setting.
High setting is double the resolution of Default, give or take. For reports that need that extra detail, you can choose this setting. Images will, of course, be larger and the report size will be correspondingly larger too.
Now, if you are a paying customer, you will see more detail in reports with the Default setting and High setting. Images are crisper and sharper. If you are using the free service, images on the report will appear the same as before. However, images will be stored on the server at the Default, or High resolution, whichever you’ve selected. If you pay and regenerate the report, you will see the resolution improved.
Coming soon are improvements to the portal. In the meantime, enjoy our new features.
Gary, 25 June 2021
- What should you check for when inspecting your Lettings Property?
- Some things you need to know about Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- The Reports2Go App makes Property Reports simple
- Why you should carry out Interim Inspections as a Landlord
- Why Check-In and Check-Out Reports are important for Tenants
- Some things to consider if you are thinking of buying a BTL
- The clever way for Letting Agents to create Property Reports
- Our FREE app makes Inventory Reports so much easier
- What to do if your Tenant has Damaged your Property?
- Inventory Reports and Check-Ins – are both really necessary?
- Who should pay for Property Cleaning - Tenants or Landlords?
- Is a Check-in Report Really Necessary?
- New plans and improved resolution for images
- Overheads of being a Landlord
- It is Critical that Inventory Reports are Accurate
- Mid-term Inspections of your BTL are Essential
- Minimising risks with proper tenant checks
- Making a Claim on a Tenant’s Deposit: What you need to consider
- The Importance of an Inventory for Tenants
- Things to note when conducting Check-In/Check-Out reports
- Our App saves a huge amount of time carrying out Inventories
- 5 Handy Screening Topics for New Tenants
- Busting Property Management Myths
- Six Money-Saving Tips for Landlords
- Rules for Tenants and Pets in 2021 - What are the Changes?
- As a Landlord you need to carry out Interim inspections
- Giving your Feedback on an Inventory as a Tenant
- Inventories made easy with Reports2Go
- New to Letting? What you should know about Property Reports
- Three Pillars of Good Property Management
- How can PropTech reduce your Property Inventory burden?
- Choosing the right Rental Management Strategy
- Some Tips for Promoting your Letting Agency Business
- The Importance of an Inventory to you as a Tenant
- Some Ideas to Consider in Order to Reduce your Overheads
- Legislation Concerning Landlords and Tenants is Constantly Changing
- What’s your Property Management approach?
- How to maintain a Positive Relationship with your Tenant
- How important is a Condition Report?
- Tools for New Landlords and Property Managers
- The Check-in Process in the Reports Cycle
- Doing an Inventory: Part 5 - Enhancing the Report
- Doing an Inventory: Part 4 - Finishing Up
- Doing an Inventory: Part 3 - Describing Items
- Doing an Inventory: Part 2 - At the Property
- How to do an Inventory: Part 1 - Preparation
- All you need to know about Property Reports as a Tenant
- Use the FREE Reports2Go App to Speed-up Inventories
- Using on-board Dictation Software for Reports
- A guide to Inventory, Check-In, and Check-Out reports
- Reasons for Landlords to carry out Mid-term Inspections
- How to Carry out an Inventory Quickly, Accurately, and Easily
- What does an Inventory Clerk do, and should I hire one?
- Inventory – A Guide for Tenants
- Things to keep in mind when conducting a Check-in Report
- Free Schedule of Condition - Why You Need it
- End-of-Tenancy clean? All you need to know
- Reports During Covid - 19 Restrictions
- Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- How to avoid Deposit Angst with the Reports2Go app
- The Importance of the Reports2Go App for Inventories
- All about the Reports2Go App
- The Importance of an Inventory for a Tenant
- Dictation makes for a much faster and more Accurate Inventory
- How the Reports2Go app works
- Free Property App
- Completely Free App
- Tenant Fees Act and Inventories
- When you have a lot of Inventories, Reports2Go will save you time
- Periodic Inspections and why they are good idea
- Inventory meets the 21st century with Reports2Go
- Our App saves you a lot of time on Mid-Term inspections
- What is an inventory and why have one?
- Text Mode
- Audio Mode
- Our Inventory App
- Inventory Associations
- The life cycle of a Report