Inventory meets the 21st century with Reports2Go
Don’t tell me you are still walking around a landlord’s property doing an inventory with a notepad and biro! Oh dear. How very 20th century! Surely you have heard of the Reports2Go app for doing an inventory? After all, it’s totally free to download from Google Play or the App Store.
Our free property inventory app makes doing inventories a breeze. Instead of writing notes, you can simply take them down using the text mode in our app which has been very cleverly designed so that it understands inventory terminology. It has a predictive keyboard technology which knows about the context of sections – for example, curtains or flooring – that you may be working on and it offers you suggestions as you compose the description.
When you have completed the inventory you upload it to our portal where a report will be created that you can access it within minutes - almost certainly before you get back to the office. When you do, you simply log in to the portal and you can then download your report and forward as necessary. All that is completely free of charge! What’s not to like?
We also offer a couple of enhancements that you can use on a pay-as-you-go basis. You might want to add your terms and conditions and your logo which is just £1.00 plus VAT. You can also edit the report once it is on the portal for another £1.00 plus VAT.
If you prefer, you can use the app in audio mode. This will save you even more time because you just dictate into your mobile as you walk through the property. That is a lot faster than typing it up as you go. You then upload your dictated notes to our portal and then you have a choice. You can either go back to the office and type it up yourself, or to save even more time you can let us type it up for you. If you type it yourself and add your terms and conditions and logo, it’s just £5.00 plus VAT per report. If you want us to type it up it is £5.00 plus VAT per bedroom and it will be ready in 48 hours. You can have it turned around next day or same day for a little bit more.
At Reports2Go we have brought inventory into the 21st century!
Gary, 21 October 2019
- New to Letting? What you should know about Property Reports
- Three Pillars of Good Property Management
- How can PropTech reduce your Property Inventory burden?
- Choosing the right Rental Management Strategy
- Some Tips for Promoting your Letting Agency Business
- The Importance of an Inventory to you as a Tenant
- Some Ideas to Consider in Order to Reduce your Overheads
- Legislation Concerning Landlords and Tenants is Constantly Changing
- What’s your Property Management approach?
- How to maintain a Positive Relationship with your Tenant
- How important is a Condition Report?
- Tools for New Landlords and Property Managers
- The Check-in Process in the Reports Cycle
- Doing an Inventory: Part 5 - Enhancing the Report
- Doing an Inventory: Part 4 - Finishing Up
- Doing an Inventory: Part 3 - Describing Items
- Doing an Inventory: Part 2 - At the Property
- How to do an Inventory: Part 1 - Preparation
- All you need to know about Property Reports as a Tenant
- Use the FREE Reports2Go App to Speed-up Inventories
- Using on-board Dictation Software for Reports
- A guide to Inventory, Check-In, and Check-Out reports
- Reasons for Landlords to carry out Mid-term Inspections
- How to Carry out an Inventory Quickly, Accurately, and Easily
- What does an Inventory Clerk do, and should I hire one?
- Inventory – A Guide for Tenants
- Things to keep in mind when conducting a Check-in Report
- Free Schedule of Condition - Why You Need it
- End-of-Tenancy clean? All you need to know
- Reports During Covid - 19 Restrictions
- Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- How to avoid Deposit Angst with the Reports2Go app
- The Importance of the Reports2Go App for Inventories
- All about the Reports2Go App
- The Importance of an Inventory for a Tenant
- Dictation makes for a much faster and more Accurate Inventory
- How the Reports2Go app works
- Free Property App
- Completely Free App
- Tenant Fees Act and Inventories
- When you have a lot of Inventories, Reports2Go will save you time
- Periodic Inspections and why they are good idea
- Inventory meets the 21st century with Reports2Go
- Our App saves you a lot of time on Mid-Term inspections
- What is an inventory and why have one?
- Text Mode
- Audio Mode
- Our Inventory App
- Inventory Associations
- The life cycle of a Report