Audio mode represents a similar user experience to the traditional method of using a camera and a notepad/Dictaphone to gather information for your inventory report. It uses the microphone built into your phone or tablet to record your dictated description.
We took this known, tried and trusted method and streamlined the whole process. Once your pictures and audio have been collected within the app this is delivered to our online portal for processing, the transcription can be then listened to and typed up using our online transcription tool or we can offer a transcription and QA process to save you all that time.
Our intelligent online portal automatically places the text, images and tags right into the document for you, so there is no more manipulating of slow Word documents.
Transcription services provided to us come with guaranteed return times of 48 hours, 24 hours and same day depending on the delivery option selected.
The pros of audio mode are, audio mode comes with a free 30 days of unlimited changes via the online editor to ensure you have time to get your report exactly right and this mode requires the least training if you’re switching from camera and a Dictaphone due to it’s familiar method of data capture.
Ben, 06 September 2018
- Use the FREE Reports2Go App to Speed-up Inventories
- Using on-board Dictation Software for Reports
- A guide to Inventory, Check-In, and Check-Out reports
- Reasons for Landlords to carry out Mid-term Inspections
- How to Carry out an Inventory Quickly, Accurately, and Easily
- What does an Inventory Clerk do, and should I hire one?
- Inventory – A Guide for Tenants
- Things to keep in mind when conducting a Check-in Report
- Free Schedule of Condition - Why You Need it
- End-of-Tenancy clean? All you need to know
- Reports During Covid - 19 Restrictions
- Mid-term inspections as a Landlord
- How to avoid Deposit Angst with the Reports2Go app
- The Importance of the Reports2Go App for Inventories
- All about the Reports2Go App
- The Importance of an Inventory for a Tenant
- Dictation makes for a much faster and more Accurate Inventory
- How the Reports2Go app works
- Free Property App
- Completely Free App
- Tenant Fees Act and Inventories
- When you have a lot of Inventories, Reports2Go will save you time
- Periodic Inspections and why they are good idea
- Inventory meets the 21st century with Reports2Go
- Our App saves you a lot of time on Mid-Term inspections
- What is an inventory and why have one?
- Text Mode
- Audio Mode
- Our Inventory App
- Inventory Associations
- The life cycle of a Report